Friday, February 3, 2012

EDLD 5301 Reflections Week 2 – Action Research Project

During Week two I contacted my site mentor Ms. Garcia our school principal to discuss my action research topics. Ms. Garcia and I agreed on Topic 1: How can William M Anderson Elementary School use digital document cameras ELMOs to effectively increase student engagement and maximize student learning in the areas such as math, science and language arts? I consider  that the research topic will provide answers  well needed by our school learning community and  will be of great benefit for all teachers in my school to find answers to common questions like: Am I taking full advantage of the implementation and integration of this new technology? How can I integrate this technology into my curriculum lesson planning?I believe that answers to this questions and many more will provide with needed technology integration strategies to meet our schools and states goals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment