Tuesday, March 12, 2013


EDLD 5397 Internship for Supervision 

Web conference week 2.
I attended my second EDLD 5397 web conference unfortunately, Dr. Cortez-Rucker was not available to attend the web conference for week 2 Thursday March 7, 2013 at 7pm; however he posted an overview to ensure we have all the information needed for week 2. Outlining the main topics that we needed to cover and review to be prepared for the The LCE Certification exam and the Principal TExES exam. I still a little concern and feel not very confident that I have all the knowledge necessary to be successful on the exam. Even though I have read and reviewed all video preparation tutorials. One interesting note; however, I did take the practice exam in Chapter 5 of the study guide and made an 80% on it. I hope this is an indication that I am prepared for the exam. The LCE Certification exam is a program requirement and can be taken at any time after EDLD 5397. You must score an 80% to complete this requirement and to be eligible for the TExES Principal's Exam. You may take practice exams in this course. To take the exam, there are instructions on week 2 Blackboard Screen and you may take the test multiple times on Blackboard to get accustomed to the real examination.

No comments:

Post a Comment